The fundamentals of going solo for creatives, consultants and coaches - online
If itchy feet and a grand idea have you keen to launch your own service based business, congratulations and welcome to the new world of work. Whether your motivation is to facilitate a better lifestyle, bring your vision to the world or simply be captain of your own ship, this new adventure you're about to embark on will test you.
Ready to shortcut your learning curve so you're up for the challenge of designing a business that works?
School of No Rules - from Bec Mutch, founder of The CoworkCo.
Here's what's included:
Module 1: Purpose
- Clarify why you're in business and what your business stands for
- Identify and get to know your ideal customer
- Highlight your customer value proposition and point of difference
Get crystal clear on what you stand for, who your ideal customer is and what you provide for them. Know the key messaging all your promotional activities need to reinforce. Have new and compelling language for your web and marketing copy
Module 2: Presence
- What your website needs to do to be truly effective
- Key social media platforms to reach your ideal customer
- The basics of online content creation
The fundamentals of building your online presence. Get super clear on the purpose of your website and what it needs to do for you. Know the difference between various social media platforms and identify which are best to build your business and why. Understand how content creation is really a marketing activity and key to boosting online presence.
Module 3: Profit
- Clarify your core offer
- Price for value and profitability
- Additional revenue streams: workshops and events, ebooks, online courses, membership sites etc
Be crystal clear on the value you provide your customers. Be confident in your pricing. Understand the opportunities in creating revenue streams, what's involved and which are a best fit for your business.
Module 4: Productivity
- The challenges of organisation when working for yourself
- Successfully juggling multiple responsibilities
- Developing positive personal habits
- Systems, tools and resources to help you be more productive
Experience the value in being more organised. Understand where your biggest productivity weaknesses lie and how to develop the positive personal habits to overcome them. Be confident in choosing the productivity systems and tools that are a best fit for you and your business.
Module 5: People
- Build connection and community with your client base
- Get the help you need
- The ground rules for effective collaboration and partnerships
Better understand the value of building community. Have a fresh take on the help you need and where to find it. Be primed for your first collaboration.
The School of No Rules online launches July 31st
I thought my business degree would help when launching my learning and development consultancy in 2012 and then The CoworkCo in 2014 - it didn't.
Going solo was jumping in the deep end, learning by doing, making mistakes, juggling two small children, a partner that works crazy hours, swimming in a sea of noise and information, trying desperately to hold to a vision of a life that works AND delivers financially.
The School of No Rules is the course I wish I'd found right back at the beginning. One that didn't tell me what to do, but asked and then guided me in the direction I wanted to go. Because it was MY dream, and the business you're creating is YOURS...
- Five modules of high quality content with downloadable presentations, audio MP3 files and PDF transcripts
- PDF activity sheets to workshop the details on your biz
- Next steps - people, podcasts, books and blogs hand picked for fresh biz owners
Launch pricing $385 AUD incl gst
EARLY BIRD BONUS: Choose Your Own Adventure
Sign up for Fresh Biz Basics by June 30th and we'll gift you our life design intensive course
- Got a niggling feeling there can and must be more to life?
- Has right timing opened a door for you to revamp and redesign how you live?
Self paced and online, Choose Your Own Adventure is life design for the curious and brave. It's exploring options and digging deep into what it is you think you're looking for. It's all about you, your expertise, experience, passions and plans. It's the first step in designing your life the way you want it, an ideal starting point for The School of No Rules.